Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

Yep!

Now what’s wrong with this picture (this AM)?

Something not seen in Cali and Toronto

IMG_6237.jpeg

The "white ball" from "The Prisoner" had a name. It was called "Rover". It operated on land too.

Rover bounces lazily down the lane making its eerie noise. The people are to step aside and remain still as it approaches and passes.
The prop is pulled by a line which is kept out of the shot. Rover had an oddly cheerful bounce as it cruised about on land.
In one episode, hilly terrain or wind allowed shooting in only one direction.
Rover was pulled as usual and the film was run backwards.
You can see a reflection of smoke going into a chimney.

I liked that show.

Probably a function of Toyota’s logic. Since the antenna warning is flashing (signal is fine), the metadata is not populated. The actual channel presets still get their data (all has to do with original 2006 antenna having green and yellow connections. When I replaced it, current antenna only has 1 lead, and the missing one was called XM terrestrial and was never used, but system sees it’s missing)

IMG_6248.jpeg

The BMW dealership offers free car washes. For the first 3 years of ownership I would tell them not to wash it. They’d do it anyway (when an i tries to be an M). I gave up.

2022, the PA state inspection was $3 more? Looking at the invoice, the free car wash was $2 now. Township enacted a tax on each car sent through the machine

This was definitely different. I saw this coming out of the mall near my house on my way to work. Not sure if it's a huge Ghostbusters fan or if it's a tie-in to the new movie coming out. The windows were blacked out limo tint so zi couldn't tell who or how many inside. The plate and color were spot on.
20240322_232118.jpg

Back