Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

1000001926.jpg

Really - and this is probably how 90+% of how 4WD vehicles are driven..........

Here's a funny thing and I wish I could look up some stats.

We go to the big island HI a couple weeks ago (I have some good stories). We stayed with locals, more or less away from any town. It was great.

My point is when we arrived at Kona day 1 walked down the hill together to eat breaky at a nice place. I was absolutely floored at the amount of traffic and the amount of Tacoma trucks. Gen 3 like mine. Probably every 3rd truck. I am not kidding. BUT there were also tons and tons of AWD and 4WD vehicles. Now wait a minute. Why??? Perfect weather. Paved streets. Etc.......

That day we drove over the saddle to Hilo side (highly recommended, 3rd time I've done this). From Hilo drive south.....then first place one uncle, lives on dirt road ways back..........then we go to lava caves, this road was NASTY. I wanted my truck not a Corolla SE!! Everyone had trucks there...........then we move upslope..............yikes. I want my truck!!! hahahahahahaha

It was great.
Nice sounds fun.

I know a guy that has a 2018 ZR2 and has never 1. Hauled anything 2. taken it off road.

I can at least say my truck goes off-road even though it's not "MOAB" off-roading. But I wanted the ZR2 because they hold their value very well (mine is worth $6k more than I owe after 2 years) and the DSSV MM shocks are great on road.

Not even close to VaVa’s California beaches but out of all the Great Lakes rock pickin we like the Lake Michigan rocks,we had to go to Kenosha for our foot doc.stopped at south port beach to bring a few home.Needed hip boots and the 1940 park beach house by the sand dunes.My feet were too soaked to check it out.
IMG_3361.jpeg
IMG_3365.jpeg
IMG_3358.jpeg
IMG_3354.jpeg
IMG_3352.jpeg
IMG_2398.jpeg

IMG_3353.jpeg

A dealer near me has this 1988 Aries wagon with 23k miles on it that has the original Goodyear Invicta GLs. The car is pristine and would look right at home on a used car lot in 1989. Went to look at it expecting to take it home but just couldn't warm up to it being a wagon...but I still feel like it's a puppy that needs a good home.

qIRehcU.jpeg

yfbKsIw.jpeg

Back