Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

Oh boy... Hyundia just can't catch a break these days...
Screenshot_20230201-052241_(1).jpg
Screenshots_2023-02-01-05-24-01.jpg

Anyone besides me remember this? $3 at local family run grocer
That’s good stuff. I don’t see it anymore. They used to have it at Kroger and Walmart around here. Haven’t seen it in at least two years. All you see when you walk down that aisle now is Nesquik. When I was a little boy I used to always beg my parents for Ovaltine. I had actually forgotten about it till you posted that now I’m going to try and find some.

4963022B-4A59-4662-8AC9-FF0162493ED1.jpeg

When you let your coworker borrow your tools over night because he stays late at the shop doing work on his personal vehicles you get free beer which you don’t turn down. I love beer lol. Haven’t tried these two yet at least not that I remember. I’ve heard good things about Miller Lite never heard good things about Busch Light except from my friends dad haha. So we will see. But it’s free so I don’t turn it down. He is a good guy so I trusted him and he listened to everything I told him as far as rules go. He knows I like beer so we are on good terms haha. He will be leaving in May to move back home to Ohio. He is just letting the lease run out on his apartment as he dropped out of college.

View attachment 138224
When you let your coworker borrow your tools over night because he stays late at the shop doing work on his personal vehicles you get free beer which you don’t turn down. I love beer lol. Haven’t tried these two yet at least not that I remember. I’ve heard good things about Miller Lite never heard good things about Busch Light except from my friends dad haha. So we will see. But it’s free so I don’t turn it down. He is a good guy so I trusted him and he listened to everything I told him as far as rules go. He knows I like beer so we are on good terms haha. He will be leaving in May to move back home to Ohio. He is just letting the lease run out on his apartment as he dropped out of college.
Throw that swill in the trash.

@Nick1994 I missed pictures of the Rolls Royce convertible that some rich lady drove full speed over the speed bumps, the pristine (and I mean absolutely showroom) 2003-2005 Cavalier and the two flatbeds that for some reason hauled the Lexus RC and Camaro that wrecked at 32nd and Camelback through the parking lot. This Safeway just attracts the most obscure cars.

VmqCxuH.jpg

vdxEnLv.jpg

Old story but no photos.
Years back when I was a Millwright at a large manufacturing plant in Spokane Wa., the Welders in the Weld Shop would have some slow days.
They were always up to some type of mischief. One of their ideas of fun was to fill the large industrial garbage bags with Helium and tie a strip of Aluminum foil to them and let them loose outside.
There was an Air Force base and an international airport outside of town about 20 miles away. See where this is going. 😉
One day the FAA shows up at the main gate after several of these "balloons were launched.
The FAA was not happy, they had been spending a lot of man hours to locate where these were coming from.
The balloons with the foil strips were showing up on the Air Force and the airports radar after they reached a certain elevation.
Needless to say, no more garbage bags were launched after that visit.

Back