Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

I know the answer it’s easy
One issue is that the thread where I apparently was supposed to post is titled 'What are you eating right now?' What I posted was something I wasn't eating at that time (now). I used to post in that thread and it was generally things I was eating right around the time I was posting, not like a few hours earlier or later. As for the reason why I no longer post there, yes, I do believe you know the reason. So this thread here is a 'Thread for photos that 100% do not violate Terms of Service, (that are) not political, not too lewd (a little lewd is okay), no gas pics etc.' Pictures of food are apparently suddenly part of 'etc.' I know that now. So if I have a post with six pictures, this may become several posts. If that's preferable I'm fine with it.

I gave you all a well-deserved break while enjoying life as a waterman for a couple of weeks. And then I spend another couple of weeks with less pleasant business but I have finally settled back in at home with an odd hour here and there to spare. You lucky dogs! ;)

A couple days ago I drove to Napa Valley. It was warm enough to drive Moneypenny topless. I enjoy a nice breeze on the open road.

The Dutch angle is because I had some water in my ear and was trying to get it out. The problems I have!

Apparently, I drive a bumper car!

A quick stop at the local CIA.

The Oakville Grocery Store

That's inside the Oakville Grocery Store. Don't worry I didn't eat any of these treats at that point.

Having not eaten yet, I did order a sandwich from the menu.

This is where I ate my late lunch. If you want to see what I ate, you will have to click this link.

Last edited:
One issue is that the thread where I apparently was supposed to post is titled 'What are you eating right now?' What I posted was something I wasn't eating at that time (now). I used to post in that thread and it was generally things I was eating right around the time I was posting, not like a few hours earlier or later. As for the reason why I no longer post there, yes, I do believe you know the reason. So this thread here is a 'Thread for photos that 100% do not violate Terms of Service, (that are) not political, not too lewd (a little lewd is okay), no gas pics etc.' Pictures of food are apparently suddenly part of 'etc.' I know that now. So if I have a post with six pictures, this may become several posts. If that's preferable I'm fine with it.
😍😍

Never seen one of these before

E3FFD50C-EFED-48A6-92B2-7F0BD1C7480F.jpeg

You quoted something I wrote on Dec 30, 2022, on January 29th for some reason….

How is it not a valid question? It was a meal….
The ability to post meals is above me. As for food pics, gotcha. They'll all get their own threads. What other things and objects are excluded from the photo thread? A list would be helpful.

Back