Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

These electric hammers are the bomb! Well worth the rental cost. I had it for a total of two hours. Stinks that they charge for a full day even though I had it back in a half day.

59034273460__B4E6085F-6E30-469F-8EC8-5E5FB7E58585.JPG

9B715193-E760-4D90-B111-9333C97B85B7.jpeg

3DA773EE-AA47-46E0-BC22-C715B2AC775E.jpeg
My middle nephew Vincent playing mechanic haha. He said Uncle Blake I need some tools to fix my ambulance. (Excuse the mess, lol) I had a few things upstairs that I had to take pictures of that I had just got so I sat it down in front of him and said here you go. He said wow but where is my yellow screwdriver I said I think I know where it’s at but let’s learn about some new tools today so I showed him what a ratchet was and showed him how to use it and he was amazed. Then I introduced sockets to him and showed him how they go on the ratchet and told him the three most common drive sizes. Then I pulled out a wrench and I asked him what is this? He said that’s a wrench. And I said yeah that’s a wrench. Today at the cookout we had he would not stop talking about it lol. But that’s ok he is my little buddy so is his little brother too. He said he wants his own tools. For being 3 he sure is smart. He will be 4 in October. I might get him a couple things for his birthday.

He always comes over and says let’s go play with the vehicles outside and open that lid thing on the front. He cracks me up. He was extremely thrown off when I opened the front of the beetle and there wasn’t an engine then I showed him the back and he was just so confused lol. My dad said I think you are spreading a bad habit son he will be competing with you on tools and never have any money left lol 😂. I hope when I have kids that they will have interest in this. His older sister has no interest in anything but her tablet which is kinda disappointing cause I’d love to show her things on cars too and tools. His younger brother doesn’t talk yet but he will be 2 in October and he likes to pick up things like tools or whatever so you have to watch him haha.

View attachment 106508
View attachment 106510My middle nephew Vincent playing mechanic haha. He said Uncle Blake I need some tools to fix my ambulance. (Excuse the mess, lol) I had a few things upstairs that I had to take pictures of that I had just got so I sat it down in front of him and said here you go. He said wow but where is my yellow screwdriver I said I think I know where it’s at but let’s learn about some new tools today so I showed him what a ratchet was and showed him how to use it and he was amazed. Then I introduced sockets to him and showed him how they go on the ratchet and told him the three most common drive sizes. Then I pulled out a wrench and I asked him what is this? He said that’s a wrench. And I said yeah that’s a wrench. Today at the cookout we had he would not stop talking about it lol. But that’s ok he is my little buddy so is his little brother too. He said he wants his own tools. For being 3 he sure is smart. He will be 4 in October. I might get him a couple things for his birthday.

He always comes over and says let’s go play with the vehicles outside and open that lid thing on the front. He cracks me up. He was extremely thrown off when I opened the front of the beetle and there wasn’t an engine then I showed him the back and he was just so confused lol. My dad said I think you are spreading a bad habit son he will be competing with you on tools and never have any money left lol 😂. I hope when I have kids that they will have interest in this. His older sister has no interest in anything but her tablet which is kinda disappointing cause I’d love to show her things on cars too and tools. His younger brother doesn’t talk yet but he will be 2 in October and he likes to pick up things like tools or whatever so you have to watch him haha.

But did you show him how to lose the 10mm? :)

Back