Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

I really need a yard cart. Poles are from a failed pool expirement, and by failed I mean the only “level” and sunny spot in my yard is about 150ft from the back door and I’m not ripping up the yard like a madman to put in a 15ft diameter pool.

B2F31150-599E-4DF6-9141-496984DEA4E0.jpeg

I really need a yard cart. Poles are from a failed pool expirement, and by failed I mean the only “level” and sunny spot in my yard is about 150ft from the back door and I’m not ripping up the yard like a madman to put in a 15ft diameter pool.

View attachment 106189
Nice machine! My neighbor has one, how do you like the blades? I recommended a heavy duty set after helping him sharpen them.

View attachment 106189
Get the large Gorilla dump cart. We love ours.
16567679762634360856995069628466.jpg

Last edited:
Feeding my friends.

Hagen! No, not like Dazs.. like Nina, the weird quirky singer someone impressed me with in my 20s BUT upon my own re-visit.. wasnt that great. Weird German Female Weird Al.
20220702_092042.jpg

Was annoyed earlier this week with my job, and I had an appointment in Hartford later in the afternoon so I took off early and spent and hour walking around Elizabeth Park which is on the Hartford/West Hartford line. Opened over 120 years ago, it is well known for the rose gardens. Well attended on this low humidity sunny day; i snapped a few picts. I remember my parents bringing me here in the 1960s.

ep1.jpeg

ep2.jpeg

Nice machine! My neighbor has one, how do you like the blades? I recommended a heavy duty set after helping him sharpen them.
Thank you! So far they’re great, but I have sandy soil so I imagine they’re not long for this world. I committed the worst lawn care sin and cut the grass while it was still wet with morning dew earlier, never once clugged up or bogged down.

Thank you! So far they’re great, but I have sandy soil so I imagine they’re not long for this world. I committed the worst lawn care sin and cut the grass while it was still wet with morning dew earlier, never once clugged up or bogged down.
This is coming from observing my neighbor who cuts 8 yards in the neighborhood, so his year with 2 or 3 more before replacement is a decade for most.

Sharpen three blades and clean one deck, go forth and sin no more my son ... 🤣😂😅

But seriously, for me in MS, cutting wet grass is not an if but a when.

Last edited:
Back