Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

D815531B-40E0-441B-896D-9791FF0F5932.jpeg

When the new guy at work spends over $2,000 on his first day… lol. Bought this and two hi-viz ratchets. I told him he was crazy. Since this picture was taken (Monday) he is in debt thousands more because he bought a box and a bunch of other stuff too. I told him buy the cheap box get good tools he is like nah I want stuff I can pass to my grandkids if I ever have them. I’m like well you don’t need to be in debt that much dude you are 18. Get stuff over time not all at once. He bought this and the ratchets strictly because they were this color. Personally I think it’s an awful color lol 😂.

View attachment 104323
When the new guy at work spends over $2,000 on his first day… lol. Bought this and two hi-viz ratchets. I told him he was crazy. Since this picture was taken (Monday) he is in debt thousands more because he bought a box and a bunch of other stuff too. I told him buy the cheap box get good tools he is like nah I want stuff I can pass to my grandkids if I ever have them. I’m like well you don’t need to be in debt that much dude you are 18. Get stuff over time not all at once. He bought this and the ratchets strictly because they were this color. Personally I think it’s an awful color lol 😂.
The big HF boxes are a great value! I used one for years till I out grew it. It's in my garage now

This was a full, beautiful, vigorous, red hibiscus tree that was growing on my front porch. The jack rabbit enjoyed it last night. Yes he removed the cage.

Attachments

• IMG_4355.jpg
    IMG_4355.jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 17
View attachment 104323
Is this one of those "My friend has a problem" posts? I know you love yellow. I've seen pictures of your Teutonic conveyance. 😜

Back