Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

This is some great ice cream. Made in Searcy, Arkansas, I can remember some flavor of Yarnell’s Ice Cream always being in my grandparents’ freezer in Greenwood, Mississippi, when we’d go down to visit them when I was a kid in the 80s.

They went out of business for a while, then I think someone resurrected the brand. Now it’s in store freezers around Memphis again, and I always make it a point to go get some when I’m in Memphis area visiting family.

Good stuff!

E940F7CC-1755-461C-BA4D-4B59750B4012.jpeg

"Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc."

😂 ... Good luck with that.

"Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc."

😂 ... Good luck with that.
My thoughts exactly!

Very small chance that it'll happen!

There's no reason it cant happen. What do they say with stocks.. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.

We can all post up pics that won't body slam a good faith effort at a random thread, no risque photos or those that could be perceived as political like Musk or gas prices, stuff like that, or perhaps really cheesy memes..

20220618_065153.jpg

Two Girls Selling Lemonade, Berkeley, CA
On a quiet Berkeley street, these two girls set up a lemonade stand.
I stopped, bought some lemonade, and chatted a while. I think this
picture shows their friendship and closeness.

Two Girls Selling Lemonade dark cup.jpg

Back