Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

Sadness..
9EFDA1D6-5878-4061-904B-D321689B79DC.jpeg

Right now the only hotdogs I’ll eat is the cheese ones. As long as they aren’t beef hotdogs I’ll eat them just don’t prefer them. But I don’t like beef hot dogs at all. The best hot dogs to me are the ones I cut up and cook in bbq sauce haha.
That's too bad:(
I don't junk out too often but when I do hotdogs are at the top of the junk train.
Grilled with bun lightly toasted, Keen's mustard, very easy ketchup, sweet green relish, and a heap of raw onions.
Chili cheese dawgs are a close runner-up.

That's too bad:(
I don't junk out too often but when I do hotdogs are at the top of the junk train.
Grilled with bun lightly toasted, Keen's mustard, very easy ketchup, sweet green relish, and a heap of raw onions.
Chili cheese dawgs are a close runner-up.
That makes my skin crawl lol. I can only do relish and chili and that’s if I like the chili. I can also do cheese and lettuce but nothing else on my hotdogs. I don’t like mustard or onions and I’m one of those that say ketchup doesn’t belong on a hot dog lol. I can do the toasted bun. Toasted buns are the best. But we all like different things lol. At least you didn’t say slaw on your hotdog then I’d have to say no haha.

The latest in my wife’s antics of “make the neighbor think we’re crazy”

This is in addition the “please don’t spray” signs she put up everywhere after the neighbor accused me of “spreading dandelions” even though she “spends a bunch of money on her yard to prevent dandelions!” Because y’know… mowing the grass once a week apparently isn’t enough for her 🙄🤣
IMG_7633.jpeg

That makes my skin crawl lol. I can only do relish and chili and that’s if I like the chili. I can also do cheese and lettuce but nothing else on my hotdogs. I don’t like mustard or onions and I’m one of those that say ketchup doesn’t belong on a hot dog lol. I can do the toasted bun. Toasted buns are the best. But we all like different things lol. At least you didn’t say slaw on your hotdog

Is this your property?

That makes my skin crawl lol. I can only do relish and chili and that’s if I like the chili. I can also do cheese and lettuce but nothing else on my hotdogs. I don’t like mustard or onions and I’m one of those that say ketchup doesn’t belong on a hot dog lol. I can do the toasted bun. Toasted buns are the best. But we all like different things lol. At least you didn’t say slaw on your hotdog then I’d have to say no haha.
I will only eat beef hot dogs.

Back