Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

IMG-20230425-WA0011.jpg

Just got back from Ephrata Pennsylvania deep in the heart of Amish/Mennonite country. Was surprised to see John Deere tractors of all sorts with wagon type wheels. I should have gotten a few pics. Apparently they are not allowed to have tires. Even the garden tractors!
I saw one today on the road with wooden wheels and rubber for treads on 272

Already posted these on the thread about motorcycle safety a while ago, but I didn't say where they were taken.
Wife and I spent a week in the Sedona area a few weeks ago. I rented this Harley for a day while we were there.
This pic was taken just southwest of Jerome, hwy 89A.
View attachment 152528

This pic was taken at Oak Creek Vista, north of Sedona, hwy 89A.
View attachment 152529
I had ridden Harleys a couple of times on demo rides, but not for a full day. My favourite thing about this bike was the low rev prodigious torque, and the engine was surprisingly smooth at anything above idle. Bike felt a lot bigger and heavier than my VStar, which surprised me because I didn't think it would be a lot different in that respect. A closer match to the VStar would have been a Heritage Classic, but I wanted to try a Road Glide. Wind protection was very good at highway speeds, no buffeting. I prefer the classic look of the Street Glide fairing, but this fairing certainly does its job well.
I just scrolled through here and the second I saw your first pic I knew it was the 89A by Jerome. Been there many times.

Back