Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

Put some miles on the bike. Working off the holiday pounds!

IMG_2348.JPG

I was given a Honda Self propelled mower by my brother, these last few weeks have been depressing I've had to put up with a liar of a landlord, every bill I have is going up rent, car insurance, price of electricity etc.... I have been feeling like there is no reason to fight to survive anymore, I'm tired of being a debt slave to people & corporations that are never satisfied, their greed is a crown of thorns on my head, today I decided to go down to Wanette Oklahoma to my grandma's & try the mower out, it felt good to get out of this prison of a house for a while, two of the pictures are of a small field l mowed while I was there, I think the mower did good, can't complain about a free mower😂 this life has been rough, but there's no better healing than escaping the trap I'm in even if only for a few hours, hope everyone has a blessed day today.
IMG_20230115_160128.jpg
IMG_20230116_162116.jpg
IMG_20230116_162121.jpg

I was given a Honda Self propelled mower by my brother, these last few weeks have been depressing I've had to put up with a liar of a landlord, every bill I have is going up rent, car insurance, price of electricity etc.... I have been feeling like there is no reason to fight to survive anymore, I'm tired of being a debt slave to people & corporations that are never satisfied, their greed is a crown of thorns on my head, today I decided to go down to Wanette Oklahoma to my grandma's & try the mower out, it felt good to get out of this prison of a house for a while, two of the pictures are of a small field l mowed while I was there, I think the mower did good, can't complain about a free mower😂 this life has been rough, but there's no better healing than escaping the trap I'm in even if only for a few hours, hope everyone has a blessed day today.
View attachment 135884View attachment 135885View attachment 135886
Life can beat a person up. I hope things get better for you.

Last edited:
Get that baby an Xbox, babies love Xbox View attachment 135575
@ARCOgraphite why sad? It was 4:30am Sunday morning, he had just finished eating and didn’t want to go back to sleep yet so my wife brought him down to me so she could get a bit more sleep. I wouldn’t actually play CoD in front of him or the other 3, I’m not crazy! I make them watch Deboss garage like a rational person!
75FA07EF-6A59-44F7-ACDD-E5053ED553BD.jpeg
213BDE76-2E5B-47E7-A382-C14D5FD97798.jpeg

Back