Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

Blast From The Past
1673809561319.jpeg

0FBFA219-D658-42C7-80F7-76634E3543D1.jpeg

Bi- Rite supermarket in Stokesdale North Carolina. That’s where we ended up on our Sunday drive. We are currently shopping inside the store now. Who knows where we will end up lol. Also on the hunt to see a NC watermelon 🍉 plate in person because I’ve never seen one. I did source one though that’s currently on the way to me. Hopefully this one is legit unlike last time when I lost $60.

View attachment 135661
Bi- Rite supermarket in Stokesdale North Carolina. That’s where we ended up on our Sunday drive. We are currently shopping inside the store now. Who knows where we will end up lol. Also on the hunt to see a NC watermelon 🍉 plate in person because I’ve never seen one. I did source one though that’s currently on the way to me. Hopefully this one is legit unlike last time when I lost $60.
Your near my neck of the woods. How far from home is Stokesdale for you?

Yeah I do know that haha. But it’s like the tensioner is not tensioning all the way down. We got a new one put it on and it done the same thing compared all belts aftermarket and OEM to the old belt and they match we are stumped and none of the guys I work with can figure it out either they said that’s why they run when they see one of those come in the door lol.
Did you get OE parts?

Back