Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

incoming-F1EC665A-2E5F-4E73-BC37-D0A808615CAD.jpg

6F95CB13-95C0-47E6-B00A-0C7FF8C8C4B1.jpeg
2B116D0E-D4F6-44C5-B5C5-7AB691AF517C.jpeg

Some more plates come in today. Two North Carolina plates which I didn’t have a standard base North Carolina I just had a weighted plate and a commercial plate so it’s nice to have these. I wanted a First in Flight base and a First in Freedom base and found both these plates in great condition for a great price. NC is a one plate state so no pairs. Still on my quest for the NC watermelon plate and will be till I find one lol. Then I got a nice Georgia plate with an eagle and a Minnesota plate that I liked it has a duck on it. Kind of bothers me it’s just a single plate but that’s ok. I have a standard base Minnesota plate already that someone sent me about 1 or 2 years ago. I have more on the way from a member here and on another forum and from eBay and Facebook and the DMV. And have a guy coming to my work Friday.

042C5CBD-66CF-4AED-BE88-D90BB67E1285.jpeg

Going thru my collection to find more plates to hang up and display. This is probably one of my favorite plates that’s been made. My dad got these for me for my collection probably 2 years ago or more now. You used to be able to reactivate these like you can the YOM plates but you can’t now. You can still do the YOM though. Boy I have a lot of plates to hang up and display lol. I have 37 states so far plus DC. My list narrows but I’ll never stop buying plates no matter what they are lol. I’ll post some pictures of the updates soon like what I’ve hung up and stuff.

Back