Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

17D54425-C8B9-471D-8F6A-72FF516D2AC2.jpeg

5DED3535-F263-43A3-9564-AA7FE2EDD843.jpeg

Two rides facing me lol. The van is too but the other Camry is in front of it. And the Jeep is behind the van. The Beetle is behind the Escape covered up so she doesn’t leak. Mom said she might change her plates in February when they are due with some butterflies or flowers or something so we might see those bluebirds hanging on my wall before too long. I’m glad we don’t run those boring regular plates on anything anymore. I’m going to change mine too in 2024 when they are due. Who knows what I’ll get they have so many l like lol.

71F5AC2A-3D93-4EB1-AC93-62C8099E3183.jpeg

Got some more plates up. These are not hanging they are just sitting up there I probably should nail them down lol. The New Mexico plate has to be my favorite that and the baseball one are a tie. I need to get a West Virginia friends of coal plate too. I love the black base it looks awesome wish Virginia would do that. I ordered a sample Virginia Red Salamander plate too. Have that and Vermont and more Georgia and Idaho and a few Canadian ones on the way. And some standard base NC plates too. Still on the hunt for the watermelon one. What I’m going to try and do is hang up at least one from all 50 states plus DC and then hang the rest up. I also have a brand new set of vintage Washington DC plates on the way too they will be delivered with some other plates. I’d say Washington DC and New York are probably the hardest places to get plates from because I heard they will suspend your license if you don’t turn them in. I have plates from both so someone got in trouble for me lol 😂. And California the plates go with the car so that makes them also kind of hard to find too. Though they are probably easier to get than most places because they have so many residents and so many cars lol. I have a friend who used to live in New York who was going to give me his plates and he gave them to me and then I had to give them back because NY sent him a letter saying they would have Virginia suspend his license if he didn’t return the plates. I think that’s ridiculous.

West of Hartsell, CO on Friday. There is a herd of buffalo of about 250 and 4 of them are white.

This big guy was away from the main herd and when I walked up to take the picture he started meandering towards me (perhaps people have been feeding them).

It was 9°F so I didn't hang around until he made it to the fence.

20221111_102646.jpg
20221111_102712.jpg

29ED7306-1A7B-4AD0-A446-3D2789C13AC9.jpeg

The back of our van. The paint peeling bothers me so badly. Apparently Ford baked the paint for too long on these and they all seem to have the peeling issue for the 1992-94 years. She hasn’t seen the road since 2019 because she sounds like a jet starting up and it won’t stop idling bad. And also the brake system needs to be redone cause the wheel cylinders are puking and contaminated the brake shoes. I guess the next step is putting a computer in it. I can’t find anyone who knows enough about these to fix it. One guy who was a Ford mechanic in the 90s though did say these are bad about the capacitors in the computers leaking and told us to go to the junkyard and get three one to put in, and two to practice rebuilding so that way we could rebuild the original one and not put some cheap one in it. I am very capable of fixing and diagnosing just don’t have time but that’s the only thing left that I haven’t looked at is the computer in it. And I swear these things are weird because it says online the computer should be under the passenger kick panel but it’s not it’s on the driver side and I’m like what the heck lol. Aside from that this has the 5.8 liter and that is a very rare engine for this year apparently because everyone always thinks it’s a 5.0. Oh and by the way the plates are current just we misplaced the 2023 stickers lol. I done a 2 year registration back in 2021 this year not sure if I will keep the same plates or get different ones. I worry one day those plates will get recalled. I want to get another set of lighthouse plates to put on it. People probably think I’m crazy for keeping the registration and insurance current on it but I love my van and the day I get it fixed we are going for a test drive lol. It hasn’t had an inspection in almost ten years because the window stopped working so we kept getting rejection stickers lol.

Back