Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

Meet Nala, the newest member of the family
Nala.jpg
Nala2.jpg
Nala1.jpg

Ah, Lidl. I loved it at first. (especially considering it's only a mile from my house) But recently find myself going back to Aldi, despite Aldi being 5 miles away. Seems like Lidl prices for branded stuff is just barely cheaper, and their house brand stuff sucks balls. Yet Aldi seems to be able to make house brand stuff that tastes as good or better than the big-brand stuff, and still at extremely friendly prices.
Lidl does have amazing bakery section though. About the only reason I still stop by sometimes.

Ah, Lidl. I loved it at first. (especially considering it's only a mile from my house) But recently find myself going back to Aldi, despite Aldi being 5 miles away. Seems like Lidl prices for branded stuff is just barely cheaper, and their house brand stuff sucks balls. Yet Aldi seems to be able to make house brand stuff that tastes as good or better than the big-brand stuff, and still at extremely friendly prices.
Lidl does have amazing bakery section though. About the only reason I still stop by sometimes.
We don’t spend much money there either but I like it better than Aldi, however, if you shop in one no need to shop into another

It’s out probably 4th spot where we shop for foods after Costco, Walmart, Trader Joe’s perhaps

Back to 2015-16 we would be driving to SC location to get German pastry, one way 3-4 hrs, that’s where the first store was existing on the east coast I’d say 😀

Quite the light show when I plugged this in last night in the dark! When I plugged in the extension cord the female end shown made a light "click"... (maybe it armed itself ;)) Next time I won't ignore that!
Then when I plugged in the heat lamp for the chicks, surprise! A big flash and pop at arms length and then the GFI outlet hung on for a few seconds to melt everything down...
Then I needed to install a new plug for the heat lamp... Which I didn't have or couldn't find, so I cut the male end off the offending extension cord and put that on instead...

IMG_5652.JPG

Back