Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

I've actually decided to not share about five pictures of certain products I've seen at work. One of them would have had us cracking up.

In honor of your picture I will share two not-so-great ones (there are more products like this) because I see the stuff pretty constantly throughout the day.

They are all over the place.
20220923_131944.jpg
20220923_133326.jpg

04CD1456-B502-4C83-8A95-6576C9ECF6CF.jpeg

My sister and her families new farm truck. It’s a 1988 Dodge Dakota with a 3.9 V6. It does need some work but it’s a nice truck. It’s leaking like a sieve from both valve covers and the transmission and oil pan. The transmission is especially bad it has to be filled every other run. Also needs an alternator and the frame will have to be patched and the whole brake system has to be redone the back brakes aren’t even hooked up. He bought it and put me in charge of getting all the parts and we are going to work on it together. Also will be providing most tools as his tools are minimal. It needs a lot more than I listed but the list is long easily $2000-$3000 worth of parts needed. Just about every gasket is leaking with the exception of the head gasket. It also needs new control arms. It’s never actually seen the road full time it’s been a farm truck since 1988 when bought new by the people they got it from. We figured it would be a good project though I never even knew about it till he brought it home. He paid in payments over the last year and just brought it home last week with only front brakes no inspection or plates lol. He wants to make it road worthy too in case they need it.

Buffalo Bills schedule. I’ll be there very soon with aunt. To visit our cousins near Tonawanda. Maybe head into Canada too 😍🇨🇦🇺🇸👍

Attachments

• 88494567-3178-48F5-ACF6-16B9AD29AB4F.jpg
    88494567-3178-48F5-ACF6-16B9AD29AB4F.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 3
View attachment 118436
My sister and her families new farm truck. It’s a 1988 Dodge Dakota with a 3.9 V6. It does need some work but it’s a nice truck. It’s leaking like a sieve from both valve covers and the transmission and oil pan. The transmission is especially bad it has to be filled every other run. Also needs an alternator and the frame will have to be patched and the whole brake system has to be redone the back brakes aren’t even hooked up. He bought it and put me in charge of getting all the parts and we are going to work on it together. Also will be providing most tools as his tools are minimal. It needs a lot more than I listed but the list is long easily $2000-$3000 worth of parts needed. Just about every gasket is leaking with the exception of the head gasket. It also needs new control arms. It’s never actually seen the road full time it’s been a farm truck since 1988 when bought new by the people they got it from. We figured it would be a good project though I never even knew about it till he brought it home. He paid in payments over the last year and just brought it home last week with only front brakes no inspection or plates lol. He wants to make it road worthy too in case they need it.
Sounds like a big project. Usually, projects like that end up turning into one of those "one thing led to another" ventures. I don't know how much they paid for it, but that's a lot of money to pour into that old truck.
You should make a thread and post your progress and your "One thing led to another" discoveries along the way. :unsure: 🍻

I don’t think power generation source matters when your grid distribution is destroyed. 10k of 92k customers with power on.
I'd say the biggest source is probably gasoline generators at the moment, lol.

And yes, distribution impact is HUGE. My buddy who still lives down there shared this:
1664141824422.jpg

This is going to take weeks to clean-up and restore power.

I made pigs in blankets this evening. I used uncured Miller's Polish sausages in natural casings. One sausage is big enough for three piggies. I bathed the sausages gently in beer for a few hours before patting them dry and wrapping them with dough. I ate the piggies with Grey Popupn Country Dijon and pickled beets.

Back