Thinking about buying this 2007 Chevy 1500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rare extended cab short box model. Most extended cabs have the 6 1/2 foot box. This one has the crew cab box.

Looks like the clear coat on the wheels is toast. Wonder if it originally was in the northern half of the country somewhere?

Originally Posted By: glock19
It looks like a nice truck, but black on black in Florida is brave.

Says it is dark blue... but that's nearly the same.

That's a 2007 Silverado Classic, The last of the GMT800's!

It's not "Loaded" like the ad says....If fact it barely has the options to be LT trim! Man, Used truck prices are crazy!

Looks pretty good, miles are so low, makes me wonder if there might be some ODO fraud going on. If that cab/bed and 2wd suits your needs i think its a good buy.

Thank you guys.....good catch on the clear coat on the wheels. ..I will definitely be taking a look at the under carriage. Is it common on these to have the odo tampered with?

Looks good to me! I ran a CARFAX on it since the dealer doesn’t have one posted. Two owner truck truck, always owned in Florida. No accidents, no indication of odometer tampering. Move forward in full confidence! As always a pre-purchase inspection at a GM dealership might be a good idea.

Originally Posted By: mcrn
Thank you guys.....good catch on the clear coat on the wheels. ..I will definitely be taking a look at the under carriage. Is it common on these to have the odo tampered with?

VERY common & easily done with with programming software.
It also stores engine hours in the cluster but it's flawed & likes to reset every few years, Mine has reset twice......Shows 3500 hours where my engine actually has north of 15,000 hours on it at 400,000 miles.

Originally Posted By: EricBeau
Looks good to me! I ran a CARFAX on it since the dealer doesn’t have one posted. Two owner truck truck, always owned in Florida. No accidents, no indication of odometer tampering. Move forward in full confidence! As always a pre-purchase inspection at a GM dealership might be a good idea.

Thank you so much for doing that! I really appreciate that....however when I called Wed morning the truck was sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back