Things That Make You Go "Hmmmm....."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Co workers who show up for work and basically do nothing and Management says nothing!!! On there cell phones 66% of the time, standing around shooting the **** with other lazy co-workers, hiding in the bathrooms, etc...................
Do you work for the government?

I got a quick question for ya. If you had a chicken and a half, that could lay a egg and a half, in a day and a half, after 9 months, how many would you have?. Just asking for a friend.,,
Quick Q? as in, are you asking it quick, typing it quick, or are we supposed to read it quick?
Hmmmm....... :unsure:

Bomb, tomb, comb. Change one letter and the rest of the word is pronounced differently.

Kansas and Arkansas - why it it R-can-saw and not R-can-sas? Or not Kan-saw instead of Kan-sas?

Co workers who show up for work and basically do nothing and Management says nothing!!! On there cell phones 66% of the time, standing around shooting the **** with other lazy co-workers, hiding in the bathrooms, etc...................
If I didn't know any better, I would think you know the new guy at my work. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back