There must be a lot of suckers out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patman

Staff member
Check out this BS:

http://www.pro-blend.com/

They don't even say what the stuff is made from, and someone I know emailed them asking for
more info on what it is, and they wouldn't tell him! I know I wouldn't just blindly pour in
stuff like that into my oil without knowing what it is.

From the website--

quote:

Pro-Blend is a chemical composition that causes oil to seek out heat instead of run from it. Pro-Blend does not put PTFE (the technical name for Teflon), graphite, Moly disulfide or any other lubricant in your equipment. The small amount of Pro-Blend that is added to your crankcase or otherwise mixed with your lubricant simply makes oil do it's job and lubricate the hot spots (along with all the other spots) in your equipment.

That explains it. Yikes!!
crushedcar.gif

Isn't that what oil is already intended to do?
I didn't know what oil runs away from hotspots LOL
grin.gif

might as well put water in your engine =). it hurts though to think of all the people who are taken advanage in this product. elderly especially.

if you recall the tornado commericial, u can tell it is aimed to the older people becuase of the old woman that was used. elder people (respectfully) are a little more prone to these. it really makes me mad that products like this even make it past the tv.

sorrie im getting off topic. but there are alot of suckers out there.

quote:

Originally posted by digitaldrifter91:
might as well put water in your engine =). it hurts though to think of all the people who are taken advanage in this product. elderly especially.

if you recall the tornado commericial, u can tell it is aimed to the older people becuase of the old woman that was used. elder people (respectfully) are a little more prone to these. it really makes me mad that products like this even make it past the tv.

sorrie im getting off topic. but there are alot of suckers out there.

Drifter, ther are alot of scam artists that prey on the elderly with various money scemes and swindling acts. SCUM BAGS
freak2.gif
-Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back