There is life on Mars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesnt anyone find it hard to believe or wonder that we went to the moon in the 1960s, and were into all these trips to get the moon. Every developed country,Then they just stopped and havent been back to the moon since. Its a little strange, dont you think. You would think 40 years down the road, they would have regular flights to the moon, a base on the moon, instead of a orbiting space staion. Something is going on and the average person will never know.

Originally Posted By: Panzerman
Doesnt anyone find it hard to believe or wonder that we went to the moon in the 1960s, and were into all these trips to get the moon. Every developed country,Then they just stopped and havent been back to the moon since. Its a little strange, dont you think. You would think 40 years down the road, they would have regular flights to the moon, a base on the moon, instead of a orbiting space staion. Something is going on and the average person will never know.
The cost is way high, the return on investment is low.

The knowledge is Priceless but bean counters count bean$.

My guess is that the military HAS some form of space station on the moon. But..THEY will never tell you ANYTHING.

Remember the money the bean counters count is FAKE too. (fiat currency)
whistle.gif

Originally Posted By: tpitcher
Ask Art Bell.

He's long gone, show's hosted by George Noory and isn't nearly as interesting or entertaining...

Originally Posted By: Nickdfresh
Originally Posted By: tpitcher
Ask Art Bell.

He's long gone, show's hosted by George Noory and isn't nearly as interesting or entertaining...

Actually when Noory first took over for Art his show was actually more serious and far reaching, which I definitely liked. It seemed that a couple of years later the show became neutered interesting segments shortened so they couldn't get more in depth, and longer segments that were utter nonsense. I think someone got to Noory or his radio network.

I no longer listen for the most part unless I stumble on a unusually good subject or guest which isn't that often any more.

Another thing I noticed for the past year or so is that many of the guests are stealthy neocons /disguised zionists. I wonder why?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back