The trip from H-E double hockey sticks

20 minutes in snow or ice and my lower back locks up due to stress. I stopped driving in snow or ice 15 years ago. Just too stressful for me. Safe travels.

I try to stay out of the ice and snow and stuff. It doesn’t get terribly bad down here usually but enough to where I won’t drive in it. But since we like going places I just let my parents drive. Super old thread lol. Hard to believe 2014 was 7 years ago.

That is a long drive with that special kind of stress you feel driving in those conditions. It wears on you for sure. Glad you made it with no damage to you or your wife or the Expedition! What year Expedition are you running?
Thread is from 2014 ;)

Vehicle was a 2002 Expedition which we owned up until a few years ago. We sold it privately when we bought the Durango (which we traded on a RAM, and then on our present RAM) and we still see it around.

Originally Posted By: Vikas
This begs the question. Was there a life and death situation involved for you to have to make that trip?

That depends on whether you consider my wife spending the first Christmas together with her mother in 10 years life or death
wink.gif
I mean it could be.... LOL!
grin.gif
You would wish you were dead had you not ventured!

Back