The NEW Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:

Quote:

All the old posts with links to other BITOG articles in the original forum are now invalid. I wonder how much of a headache this would be to fix.

I noticed that as well, I REALLY hope the old links can be programatically updated somehow to reflect their new URL's. Otherwise, if it's a manual process I can't imagine anyone is going to have the time to fix them.

I tried forcing a thread number into a URL and it appears all the topic numbers have been renumbered. That might be a real problem - but I sure hope there is a fix. I know they did backups, so you could probably build a cross reference table - but I doubt that the UBB software will crawl through all the threads looking for a reference to topic numbers and do a search and replace. BITOG can't be the first UBB site to have this problem so there might be a utility to do this.

Quote:

So my Fram avatar will cost me $100?

No, if you want a Fram avatar it will be $1000 minimum.
laugh.gif

Ok, I rearranged the status, here are the new ranks:

0 Junior Member
50 Member
1000 Senior Member
2500 Elite Member
10000 Patman Level Member
smile.gif

Quote:

laugh.gif

I must say i love the new member titles. Group I member, group II member, etc.
cheers.gif

Yeah, we decided an "oil related" theme would be kinda cool.

I was going to say that the gap between 50 posts and 1000 posts seemed too large. Hopefully this system has smaller steps. It is a cool theme.

Can we make it not default to preview post? I unclicked the box and it keeps coming back that way. TIA

Ok... how about the pic in the signature? I created a image link to my website for a very small jpg file and it WORKS in the preview, but when I post for real, it's gone.

Also, I like the "threaded" view, and although it have changed it in my profile, it still comes up every time wiht the "flat" mode.

May the force be with us all!
starwars.gif

Darth-Sidious.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back