The NEW Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot's of changes and sometimes change is good. I do have one question. I noticed that member status has to do with the number of post one makes, not how long they have been a member. What's the magic number to be considered a senior member?

Good question. Maybe you should email Bio-T directly. Cash supporter, over 1500 post and been here for over 4 years. I think you'd qualify for senior, no doubt.

Now Groucho, I will keep my "senior moments" to myself.
grin.gif

Thanks Joe for all your doing.

The levels are in the FAQ link at the top of every page:

0 Newbie
50 Junior Member
100 Member
2500 Senior Member
10000 Patman Level Member
smile.gif

Quote:

Hey Joe, what about the Edit button and being able to post
pics???

Thank you

We're working on the edit button. Some people see it and some don't. It may be a browser problem.

You can post pics. Use the "Image" link to the right of the Graemlins. You can't, however, upload pics to include in your post.

All the old posts with links to other BITOG articles in the original forum are now invalid. I wonder how much of a headache this would be to fix.

Quote:

Johnny,

How about a new avatar to make you feel better?
grin.gif

Pennzoil.gif

That's very nice, G-man. I like your new avitar too. I wonder if we should have these for everybody so they can show their favorite brand of oil? I never checked, but assumed we can't set our own avitars, or can we?

Quote:

All the old posts with links to other BITOG articles in the original forum are now invalid. I wonder how much of a headache this would be to fix.

I noticed that as well, I REALLY hope the old links can be programatically updated somehow to reflect their new URL's. Otherwise, if it's a manual process I can't imagine anyone is going to have the time to fix them.

Quote:

That's very nice, G-man. I like your new avitar too.

I chose my new avatar because I spent my entire childhood watching my dad change the oil in a long line of Chryslers pouring in Havoline 30wt from cans that looked just like that: the old blue and white Havoline cans.
grin.gif

G-Man: I was not unhappy before, but I appreciate the avatar. That's cool. Thanks.

I will just have to post more from now on.
smile.gif

Quote:

Do you need to be a Site Supporter to get a avatar here??

Yup. Either that or a military vet or active duty.

$100 Site Supporters get a unique avatar, as do Site Sponsors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back