The "Me me me!" attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: TallPaul
Action starts about 35 seconds in:

I see that all the time in Miami-Dade and Broward County..The Leos have a no chase policy..I love when those guys crash when they do stuff like that..A lot of them get decapitated..I figure one less organ donor to worry about when I am out on the highway.

For the most I do not see that type behavior once I get out of Miami-Dade,Broward and Palm Beach County..In the Keys [Monroe County] for the most part Motorcyclists do not cause any problems on US-1.

Very shortly after Texas began allowing citizens to obtain concealed handgun permits I read about a road rage incident in Dallas. Seems that a guy did "something" to enrage another motorist. The enraged motorist approached the other driver's car while stopped at a signal and somehow got to him through a window or open door and began punching him. Eventually, the motorist being assaulted pulled out his handgun and killed the enraged motorist.

How would you like your family to have to live with that one? "So, how did your dad die?.." The heights of stupidity never cease to amaze me.

Originally Posted By: DBMaster
Very shortly after Texas began allowing citizens to obtain concealed handgun permits I read about a road rage incident in Dallas. Seems that a guy did "something" to enrage another motorist. The enraged motorist approached the other driver's car while stopped at a signal and somehow got to him through a window or open door and began punching him. Eventually, the motorist being assaulted pulled out his handgun and killed the enraged motorist.

How would you like your family to have to live with that one? "So, how did your dad die?.." The heights of stupidity never cease to amaze me.
Anyone who physically attacks another person should expect they may get the worst in return.

Originally Posted By: Falcon_LS

549753_10152639949625355_646291624_n.jpg

Wow! At first I thought it was a bullet hole, like someone had shot at you.

Except for the passing on the shoulder, the action in these videos could easily have been shot by me driving either to or from work.

Basically, bad driving is everywhere, and it's only getting worse.

Politeness takes a back seat when driving in major cities in Ontario. And very poor driving, as well. At least the cops are handing out tickets for 'distracted driving'.

I was rear-ended recently by someone who was playing with his cellphone. He claimed he was 'adjusting the defroster', so he wouldn't get nailed with distracted driving...

Originally Posted By: OldSparks
I was rear-ended recently by someone who was playing with his cellphone. He claimed he was 'adjusting the defroster', so he wouldn't get nailed with distracted driving...

He is still distracted. He must have a later model car with the confusing HVAC controls. In my 2001 Ranger XLT I can reach over and find the third knob, turn it all the way to the right for defrost, find the middle knob and turn it to right for more heat, and the left knob and turn up the fan, all without taking my eyes off the road. In my wife's 2005 Mountaineer, forget it! I can hardly adjust that thing sitting at a red light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back