The hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, i was thinking maybe i'll make a run to some of the "farther" way from me locations next week and see what I find. (the one down on south academy, other on 8th st, one in widefield, and one in castlerock.)

I don't know if i'm in this hard-core enough to make a special trip to denver for motor oil... but I guess only time will tell, lol.

wonder if there are any GC "rustlers" out West these days..........
wink.gif

quote:

Originally posted by nascarnation:
wonder if there are any GC "rustlers" out West these days..........
wink.gif

You wouldn't have anybody in particular in mind would there city slicker?
grin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by pscholte:

quote:

Originally posted by Patman:

quote:

You are right...if it isn't red label 02 or later it isn't GC...one more store you might want to try is on South Academy but I can't remember the nearest cross street as they had a bunch of Green a few months ago...I suspect the Green supply in the Springs is getting near its end...

Except at your house!
tongue.gif

Pat,

You always get to the heart of things..yea, verily it is so...there are massive quantities in the vault especially built for me by dwarvish friends of the Elves...
cheers.gif

I hope your vault has a good alarm! If gold turns out to be not as good as green, you'll have people come sneaking around your door wanting some of your supply!
smile.gif

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

You are right...if it isn't red label 02 or later it isn't GC...one more store you might want to try is on South Academy but I can't remember the nearest cross street as they had a bunch of Green a few months ago...I suspect the Green supply in the Springs is getting near its end...

Except at your house!
tongue.gif

Pat,

You always get to the heart of things..yea, verily it is so...there are massive quantities in the vault especially built for me by dwarvish friends of the Elves...
cheers.gif

I hope your vault has a good alarm! If gold turns out to be not as good as green, you'll have people come sneaking around your door wanting some of your supply!
smile.gif

Pat,

First, while The Gold may indeed perform "differently" due to the target at which I believe it is aimed (new requirements for protecting catalytic converters and particulate filters), I think it will still be on the leading edge of these reformulated oils. I honestly believe that the SLX line is Castrol Worldwide's technological "standard bearer." While RS and other Castrol syns may do well in high performance engines, I still don't believe they carry the credentials SLX does. If you recall, early in our exposure to it, as I recall, some did not think Castrol's additive package was that impressive (i.e. "where's the moly?") and look at the results it is returning. I think The Gold is the same way. Second (we finally get to "second") the Elves and Dwarves have teamed together to "fortify" the "vault."
wink.gif
cheers.gif

quote:

The Elves are enormously pleased that you appreciate their handiwork, but they asked me to encourage you to use your head when following your heart.
cheers.gif

I think I am getting better: Today I discovered 15 litres of M04 GC. A month ago I would have snapped up all 15; today I took only 2. Next time it maybe none. The cycle is almost broken!
fruit.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back