The Best Power Steering Fluid on Planet Earth!

If your vehicle needs this stuff to perform properly, there's some sort of mechanical issue with it. I use whatever is recommended (some sort of ATF) by the manufacturer and never had a problem. Seems like a mind over matter situation to me.
New fluid will change everything!

ATF+4 seems to be working quite well in both my Jeeps. I do change the PSF though. If I had a problem I might consider the LG product, or address the issue..
Good reminder I have this again - all electric prior to the JLU … maybe when I do the xfer case next …

Drain and fills with dex/merc in my 03 Pontiac vibe beater, power steering works like normal, no leaks and original hoses, etc. over 180k miles on the car.

This COMPLETE™ Synthetic Power Steering Fluid is simply amazing! I have a 2008 Nissan Titan. I purchased my truck several years ago. It had a little over 100K miles on it when I bought it. I honestly never thought too much about changing my power steering fluid. I Use Full synthetic 5w30 in my truck and full synthetics every where else. Know after having the truck around 3 years I thought I would a full power steering flush. I purchased 1 quart of COMPLETE™ Synthetic Power Steering Fluid and had the flush done and using this product. I can honestly say that my trucks just like new and steers better than before! It steers so smooth it totally blows my mind!
Try using their ATF protectant 1oz per quart in the PS system.
Amazing smooth.

Beware of product sales pitches masquerading as member feedback. The start of this thread is hyperbole, at best.
You mean "exaggerated childlike enthusiasm"? :love:

But he did back down an limit his observation to "Planet Earth."

I'm just picking at you lawnguy. I often have the same emotions when I find a product I love!

Not sure if its the greatest PSF on earth, but it does claim to be usable for Chrysler MS-10838 hydraulic fluid, which my Commander requires. The OEM fluid has been getting harder to find and the lowest price I've seen recently is about $40 a quart on Amazon. Evidently Penrite makes a compatible fluid, too, just not easily available, either.
I know, I know, is $40 too much when I just do a baster and refill of the PSF reservoir every 36k?

Maybe I should shell out $14 for a bottle of LG red for the Town and Country with typical cold start power steering whine.

I will never know how great this stuff is. My car has electric power steering.
Me too. A Mazda 3 Grand Touring that never leaks P/S fluid or makes a whining sound and handles like it's on rails with Michelin AS 4's.

My old 2002 Buick Century started whining from the PS pump as the mileage got up near 100K. I added approx. 1 to 1 1/2 ounces of Auto-RX in preparation for changing the PS fluid and the whining (or maybe moaning is a better word) stopped and the steering (pump) felt velvety smooth again.

To be totally honest, whenever I see someone bother to include the superscript TM icon, I just don't believe that it's an honest, unbiased review.

Never once have I bothered to include the trademark symbol when mentioning a product.

Back