Terrorists kill 120+ kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine every country has its own version of historic events. All countries are guilty of some infractions during wartime, sometimes the infractions are not always black and white. Like when kids pick up guns and fire or toss grenades at you, it is a tough spot to be in.

But I am not sure how going into a school and killing a bunch of kids because they are children of soldiers equates to any kind of act of bravery in anyone's mind tho. Some sick twisted logic there.

Originally Posted By: Azeem
Originally Posted By: Blaze
Originally Posted By: CT8
There is a problem somewhere.
Islamic religion, simple.

How did you come up with this incredibly intelligent conclusion if the victims were Muslims as well?
Thanks for reminding me Islam is the "religion of peace". Sometimes you need to read what you post smart guy!

Any decent law library will have the verbatim transcripts of the war crimes tribunals from both theaters of WWII. No need to accept revisionist history - it was recorded in real time for those brought to trial.

Larger regular libraries may have the proceedings as well. Some parts are online. Seems like one of the ivy league schools has a small part of the Nuremberg proceedings online.

Be advised, voluminous is an understatement - the bound transcripts of the proceedings take many linear feet of shelf space.

Pakistan now says it will no longer make distinction between "good" taliban and "bad" taliban. We will really see if that is the case. Mumbai massacre perpetrators are still roaming freely in Pakistan. I believe those are the "good" terrorist in their opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.