TCW3 plus Acetone

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tcw3 reduce the evaporation of gas infact i could not go to 1:500 mix as many do i went 1:600.
Where i live is cold and i had problem at start of engine. The acetone compensate the side effect of tcw3.
I got it now !

The tcw3 reduce the evaporation of gas infact i could not go to 1:500 mix as many do i went 1:600.
Where i live is cold and i had problem at start of engine. The acetone compensate the side effect of tcw3.
Maybe it's just too thick at that temperature for fuel pump/injectors? In that case I'd probably just go without or lower mixture like you said. I'm still skeptical about the acetone though.

Maybe it's just too thick at that temperature for fuel pump/injectors? In that case I'd probably just go without or lower mixture like you said. I'm still skeptical about the acetone though.
Many use plain acetone in the gas, and take in consideration that there are aromatics in the gasoline anyway.
I tried a mix with tcw3 acetone and toluene, toluene has 120 octane and has a lot of energy in fact is the formula 1 fuel, but i removed toluene for 2 main reasons:

1) smell bad and is toxic, very bad when you do the mix.
2) has low evaporation.
And is very corrosive on the gums.

Now only acetone the engine goes better more responsive and still the gas is stable since I use regular gas ,rubbish.
Is not so toxic and no so corrosive on the gums as well.

Many use plain acetone in the gas, and take in consideration that there are aromatics in the gasoline anyway.
I tried a mix with tcw3 acetone and toluene, toluene has 120 octane and has a lot of energy in fact is the formula 1 fuel, but i removed toluene for 2 main reasons:

2) has low evaporation.

Now only acetone the engine goes better more responsive and still the gas is stable since I use regular gas ,rubbish.
Sure, okay.

Really? Amsoil is horrible you say? You should probably tell them about this.
I used to use their oils, the best on the market,so I told to myself if I use Interceptor is going to be great,no way the car was going horrible.

I tried Dominator and was excellent it was going the same of the tcw3 that I use now, but too expensive and has no cleaning pack.

Now I use Mystik All In One great Tcw3, very robust oil, you can feel the difference compared to regulars tcw3, I mean the classic blue thin oils, right away.

PS. When I say robust I do not intend tick for example Lucas is very tick but not robust, that was the first additive that I used as UCL, but I moved to TCW3 much better and less expensive, Lucas products are overpriced and mediocre don't like them.

Last edited:

2) has low evaporation.

If it's so corrosive on the gums you probably shouldn't be drinking it then :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back