SuperLube Grease in Review

notice the sliding side doors on the van aren't sound very smooth anymore and I didn't want to purchase a large grease gun for something like this. Went to Ace hardware and purchases a small tube of the superlube. Sadly, I'm not impressed and the doors still sound the same. So I'm needed your suggestion of a small tube size grease with some sort of point tip what will take care of the rough sounding sliding doors. Looks as if there a track that nylon rollers fit into allows the door to slide back and forth.

So, you’re not sure you got the grease in the right place - and you’re asking how to lube the doors. You don’t even tell us what kind of Van you’ve got.

How is this thread a review of a particular brand of grease?

This should be titled - how to lube the doors on my van.

Tractor Supply had 3 ounce cartridges of marine grease,
Lowes has a Lubramoly grease gun cheap,
and RockAuto had the grease gun needle cheap..

Needed to grease my sway bars links….

Yes if it's a lubrication problem and you've applied the lubricant properly then nearly any lubricant will work regardless of the composition. Even WD-40 works for a while. So if you used the stuff you bought and it's not helping then you likely did not apply it to the proper area.

Since you mentioned Nylon rollers I would suggest either a spray Teflon lube or Spray chain wax. If you want to use a heavier grease then they sell spray white lithium grease that I use for car door hinges because it comes out thin and then thickens as the carrier evaporates so it has time to penetrate into smaller openings.

Back