Super Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Wal-Mart Super Tech motor oil rate with everyone here. Nothing too technical please, I wouldn't understand it. Is it good? I am mostly concerned about price. I currently use Havoline and am pleased. In my older model pickup, I thought a less expensive oil might be in order. Of course, as long as I can find Havoline on sale for 99 cents, I would be hard pressed to change.

I have been using it for about a yr. 3-4k OCI using 20w50 except for winters when I switch to 10w 40. I wish, they would sell filters that fit my 528es. I have to make a trip to Auto Zone for STP filters.

I've been running it in my Saturn for a few OCI with no apparant problems.

No sense dumping anything more expensive in an oil burner like mine.

That's a "No Brainer" use the Havoline especially at 99 cents a quart. Heck Havoline is a no brainer at twice that price.

I just picked up some ST 5W30 dino for my AutoRx rinse cycle. So, I should be okay, eh??? It just seems too good to be true that a $5.48 gallon of oil is a good oil after buying nothing but M1 for years.

it is an excellant oil. my dad used it in our 92 acclaim from 60000 (bought it) up to 185000 miles (got rid of it) the engine ran great. only used a half a qt in 3000 oci. it has had 5w30 the entire time. some of it may have to do with good maintenance. but either way the engine ran great. my dad also used the dreaded fram filter every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back