Sunoco full synthetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently spoke with a rep from petroleum service co in wilkes barre pa since I purchase Kendall and 76 motor oils off them regularly and the rep recommended there sunoco full synthetic oils to me. Sunoco gas stations are all over in my part of the country but I have never given much thought to there motor oils. They meet current specs but I was just seeing if anyone knew anything about their oil? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

The Sunoco Ultra is a very good oil that I'm running in my Altima. My car has been running very well and as quiet on this oil just Castrol w titanium gold bottle. This oil has a ACEA A1/A5, Dexos approved both of which are pretty good specs. It's a very good oil that was $5 a quart at my local Sunoco gas station. Like you I had thought of Sunoco Ultra oil at the station. But in my opinion this oil is a very good value. For it to run as quiet as the Castrol gold bottle I was impressed.

Originally Posted By: donnyj08
certainly a good oil. Sunoco Full synthetic 5w30 is dexos approved.

if the price was right i would use it.

Well it's $39.95 a case 12 quarts.

Originally Posted By: Jschreffler81

link?

Originally Posted By: Jschreffler81

That's a good price if the shipping is fair.

Like others posted about this company the key is to order 2 cases with shipping charges. The 10% discount code is still valid too it's posted in the rebates section of this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back