Sunglass coating

Sounds good and thanks. Just saw that CatCrap is available at Walmart
Let us know what you think of it. Alot of the SCCA drivers use it on their helmet lenses as they are expensive to replace. Using a generic cleaner that can damage the lense or coating is too much of a risk.

Let us know what you think of it. Alot of the SCCA drivers use it on their helmet lenses as they are expensive to replace. Using a generic cleaner that can damage the lense or coating is too much of a risk.
Going to get some tomorrow and will report back. I've used the glass cleaner wipes and they work ok. Hoping the CatCrap stuff works better.

So far I am impressed with the cleaning and fogging ability of the CatCrap Spray. The woman in the Walmart Vision Center recommended the spray version over the paste.

Rinse them in plain warm tapwater, them dry them with a Crizal cloth (available at your eye doctor's).
It is important that the cloth to dry with is not only microfiber, but has never been washed or had fabric softener used.
If you do need to wash a drying cloth for glasses, only use dishwashing detergent.
Totally agree. I am very particular about the microfiber cloths. Many times, ones that come with fancy sunglasses are inadequate, Ray Ban for example. Cases too--spend $800 on Maui Jims and get a lousy cardboard case on some.

I really like these--and I am not selling anything, just that I found them and they are good. I lose one about every 1-2 years, and it's affordable to do so

I got 2 six packs over two purchases, the first I had to check them out. One day I'll get 24 and they will last me the rest of my life!

Totally agree. I am very particular about the microfiber cloths. Many times, ones that come with fancy sunglasses are inadequate, Ray Ban for example. Cases too--spend $800 on Maui Jims and get a lousy cardboard case on some.

I really like these--and I am not selling anything, just that I found them and they are good. I lose one about every 1-2 years, and it's affordable to do so

I got 2 six packs over two purchases, the first I had to check them out. One day I'll get 24 and they will last me the rest of my life!

Sounds good. I'll give them a try. Thanks

Back