Sunday's car wash

We have been having some nice weather lately here on the Gulf Coast so I took advantage of that and gave the Jetta a cleaning. I vacuumed the interior, cleaned the seats and topped them with Chemical Guys Fabric Guard, topped the dash and doors with 303 and gave the exterior a wash with Chemical Guys Extreme Body Wash + Wax. She cleans up nicely!
74CD6DF7-AA2D-40FD-ACDC-FB7A7915DDBF.jpeg
B494EE63-DAC2-4C71-8D5F-A1B312C4DC53.jpeg
989CF1DD-BBAB-4606-9EB1-CA73968DF0B7.jpeg

Big spender using Chemical Guys. I use Meguiars. Tried the Turtle wax ceramic spray wax today and impressed by how easy it was. We’ll see how long the shine lasts.

I’ll watch for it on Amazon deals. I’m usually immediately turned away when I see their prices. I detailed cars for about 16 years but nothing really high end. Mostly fleet. Meguiars was about as fancy as I got. Never had a complaint unless I missed something, which happens in summer heat.

Big spender using Chemical Guys. I use Meguiars. Tried the Turtle wax ceramic spray wax today and impressed by how easy it was. We’ll see how long the shine lasts.
It has been my favorite car wash so far, and I have tried a few. A $29 jug lasts me over a year with weekly washes, so it is quite cost effective. For Turtle Wax ceramic spray wax is a great product, and I use that on my Honda. The Jetta only gets Sonax BSD because Germany. ;)

Back