Summit Racing Credit Card

I think it's all a secret and no one really knows.... I hate to say "I heard" but I understand that having too much available credit can also be seen as a negative. Who really knows ? 😳
Yeah I don't know how it works with people with mega credit, but about 2 years ago I had about 90K of available credit and on a monthly basis at most I would use 4K or so before payoff. I closed a card since then to avoid the annual fee that I only had open for the available credit, and another card that I also only had open for the same reason dropped me from a 30K limit to 10K due to not using it. With the same utilization my score dropped a few points due to the increased ratio, even though the ratio is still "good".

Michael…summit has usually pretty good prices on Astro tools and some otc etc. I have ordered from them recently (as well as the past) and they are super easy to deal with. Ship quickly and don’t BS about what they have in stock. Definitely a place
To Check out

Michael…summit has usually pretty good prices on Astro tools and some otc etc. I have ordered from them recently (as well as the past) and they are super easy to deal with. Ship quickly and don’t BS about what they have in stock. Definitely a place
To Check out
It seems like anything that is a factory order…their prices are phenomenal.

In case anyone is trying to submit their rebate for this offer (it is not automatic).

1675280848849.png

Summit Racing makes it nearly impossible to find the offer #'s once the promotion ends.

Phone# for their promo center is 866-419-4001.

Synchrony Bank is a pain in the rear. I have an Amazon/Synchrony card, and have had it for a couple of years, never a late payment. I went to apply for a Continental Tire credit card, also Synchrony, to get a discount on a tire purchase. Well, Synchrony's application process does not recognize that you are already a customer with an account in good standing. They wanted me to document my life history for a miserable credit card to finance four tires. I canceled the application. And also bought tires from a different manufacturer.

they are a pos bank.. but if you do it right they will honor the terms.. 1 day late you get defered interest..
one time they got me for 6 months same as cash but it was actually 180 days and not the same as due date..
that took some fixing.

Synchrony's application process does not recognize that you are already a customer with an account in good standing
Possibly for "compliance" reasons, they really keep the account data separate. You have an Amazon card, not a Synchrony card, then you wanted a Discount Tire card, not another Synchrony card. Just speculation, of course....

Summit Racing is like the Walmart of speed parts. Not that it's a bad thing. I'd say eBay is their biggest competitor.

They had the best price for an e-brake cable for my 05 Prius, LOL.

Back