Subaru DTC P1133

Status
Not open for further replies.
To any Subaru owners out there:

My CEL came on and I had autozone read the code. Scanner says DTC P1133, and of course they can't tell me the problem. They say it's a "dealer code".

From what i've been able to gather from the internet is that it's most likely the front o2 sensor. Has anyone else had this code and knows what to do to fix it? I don't want to spend the money on a new sensor just to have the light stay on.

(Was going to use a Denso sensor btw, looks like thats the OE brand.)

Car is in sig.

I have read all of those articles before posting...

Has anyone had any first hand experienced with this problem?

If you're just going to post a link that I have already read please don't bother.

Originally Posted By: jimwards17

If you're just going to post a link that I have already read please don't bother.

deleted link because maybe you had already read it.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: jimwards17

If you're going to be snarky to people trying to help, please don't ask for any.

Quote:

Sure more than a few times but you already probably read them on another board so i wont bother.
15.gif

Originally Posted By: brianl703
Just remove the bulb from the dash. A sure way to fix the problem, and you won't have to read anything.

He lives in New York, where each OBDII can gets inspected with a scan tool each year. He would get caught cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back