Street Outlaws star, Lizzy Musi, has passed away

I met her only once in her PDRA days. She was a heck of a racer and will be dearly missed by many. Condolences to the Musi family as well as friends and family in the racing community. This one hits hard. RIP Lizzy!
On June 27, 2024, the racing world lost one of its brightest stars, Lizzy Musi, after a year-long courageous battle with breast cancer.

According to a statement made by her dad, renowned engine builder Pat Musi, Lizzy was surrounded by family in her own home when she passed.

Lizzy Musi was more than just a racer; she was a trailblazer and an inspiration. From a young age, she was drawn to drag racing, following in the footsteps of her legendary father. Lizzy carved out her own legacy in the racing world, becoming a fierce competitor and a beloved figure in the community.

Her accomplishments on the track were numerous and impressive. From her early days in the ADRL and to the PDRA, Lizzy most recently found success in the Discovery show Street Outlaws: No Prep Kings. She has also been featured numerous times in Drag Illustrated for her accomplishments and was the cover star of DI #84, the Hottest issue, in February 2014. But beyond the accolades, Lizzy was known for her unwavering determination, infectious enthusiasm, and genuine love for the sport and its people.

449288178_27012455698353272_4070799085091704732_n.jpg

I do not know the woman, though I have heard of Pat Muzi. Condolence to friends and family and fans.

I will say I hope not to be "resting" on the other side - sounds boring! I hope there is a lot to check out and be amazed!

Back