STP S-10590 CUT OPEN

Offf a friends 21’ F-150 reg cab 4WD truck with 3.5. On with some M1 5w20 for almost 5k.

In and on: HPL JO VII 5w20 and a Fram endurance he brought. 43k on truck.

Ugly bit it held together.

IMG_1278.jpeg

IMG_1281.jpeg

IMG_1283.jpeg

IMG_1284.jpeg

IMG_1285.jpeg

IMG_1287.jpeg

IMG_1288.jpeg

IMG_1291.jpeg

IMG_1292.jpeg

IMG_1293.jpeg

Thank you for the time to post. I think that filter look about what I was expecting for the entry level STP. It did the job. I use a lot of those STP's in the shop for oil change services. I use those Blue ones and the XL version too.

Thank you for the time to post. I think that filter look about what I was expecting for the entry level STP. It did the job. I use a lot of those STP's in the shop for oil change services. I use those Blue ones and the XL version too.

You are welcome sir. Glad I can post and try and educate folks. Makes me feel good

You are welcome sir. Glad I can post and try and educate folks. Makes me feel good
For real - you are truly providing great information - factual information that helps us all choose filters that we like. You donate your time and money for the good of the BITOG community - much appreciated!

Thanks for the C&P sir! Seen a few of the lower Fram made filters get wide spacing towards the seam. But it didnt tear and it did the job.

Back