Stopped by a Pep Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to go one when I lived in FL for the detailing stuff...seemed to have the best selection of that stuff.

Originally Posted by slacktide_bitog
Originally Posted by PandaBear
Around here PB seems to have no customers in the retail, just like O'Reilly.

The service side seems like a typical tire shop, they do have decent tire price and their oil change seems to be pretty good price wise. Battery seems to be ok too. They are the only one around me that takes used oil, so I'd give them credit for that.

Aren't all auto parts stores supposed to take used oil?

I thought so too but my local Napa doesn't and boy are they proud to see you walk in with oil and tell you no.

The service side seems like a typical tire shop, they do have decent tire price and their oil change seems to be pretty good price wise. Battery seems to be ok too. They are the only one around me that takes used oil, so I'd give them credit for that.

Not at all. About 1/2 of them around me don't.

Depends on the state laws. My state requires all stores that sell oil to take back used oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back