Steve Jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: moribundman
I don't want anybody to say I accused you of little knowledge. You said "little knowledge." Hence I added the [sic].

Mori, we all know you think I have little knowledge, so why run from it?
banana2.gif

Just as an aside, they ruled me out as a DONOR in 1996, due to my liklehood of developing cancer due to an autoimmune disease.

Originally Posted By: moribundman
Based on your "little knowledge" [sic], you imply that Jobs bullied or paid his way to the front of the line where a suitable organ was just waiting for an obscenely rich guy like him. Presumably the next guy in line was from the other spectrum of the needy. I don't know how you would know that, but I guess I'll have to take your word for it. Unlike you, I only know what I read. I do not claim to know the truth.

Quote:
Methodist's Eason did address the implication that the multimillionaire may have gotten special treatment, saying the 54-year-old computer visionary received a transplant because he was "the sickest patient on the waiting list at the time a donor organ became available."

He added the transplant was performed "for an approved indication in accordance with the Transplant Institute policies and United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS) policies."

source

I'm done discussing gossip like some old bag.
LOL.gif

You can pay for a doctor that will write whatever condition you want on your medical record when you shop around.

By statistic and probability, how many people do you know on the transplant waiting list are celebrities and multi-billionaire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back