Spray gun for fluid film?

Can anybody recommend a decent spray gun for fluid film? Finally have a decent air compressor and would like to switch to a pneumatic spray gun for my yearly application. Really want one with a nice wand to get into my frame and rockers with. Any suggestions? I tried the TCP on Amazon but it really doesn't work that great, especially with the extension wand. Surely there must be a solution out there?

Duplicolor bed liner spray gun, It's cheap, and it has a ~6' ish suction hose. Drill a 3/4 hole in the top of a 5 gallon pail of fluid film stick the hose right in. Warm the pail to 80-90F before using to help flow. crank the air pressure to 120psi or so and it works great. One you drilled your holes, you don't need a wand with this gun, it spays quite a mist, coats the cavity.

Can anybody recommend a decent spray gun for fluid film? Finally have a decent air compressor and would like to switch to a pneumatic spray gun for my yearly application. Really want one with a nice wand to get into my frame and rockers with. Any suggestions? I tried the TCP on Amazon but it really doesn't work that great, especially with the extension wand. Surely there must be a solution out there?

Back