Extra thin extension/spray wands for undercoating guns? Fluid Film

Does anyone know of any VERY thin spray wands to use with your typical undercoating gun? I’ve been using Fluid Film for 5+ years. Countless applications but the wands I got from Kellsport Products years back are too thick to get into a lot of the smaller drain holes typically found on body panels. They’re good for undercarriage but too thick for drain holes you see on the bottom door seams, rocker panel access holes (when you remove the plastic sill plates that many cars have), etc.

I’ve been forced to use the rattle can fluid film with the small red tips to get into such areas but it’s not ideal. They have extension wands for the rattle cans too which work nice, the size is perfect BUT the cans are very costly and the product is not the same consistently as the gallon Fluid Film, it’s chunkier and doesn’t spray as smooth or far.

This is the wands I got for my guns but would love to know if there’s something thinner:

https://www.kellsportproducts.com/18-Flexible-Extension-Wand-for-Woolwax®-PRO-gun-with-360°-nozzle_p_50.html

Something like the one Eric is using in this vid? --Edit-- I thought he said in the vid where to get the tools, just rewatched it, guess not.

Last edited:
I checked every link he listed. The spray gun and wand he uses is definitely not the stuff he linked. The stuff he linked is the same exact stuff I’ve been using for years. Completely different then the tools he’s actually using in the video.

I undercoat with Fluid Film using aerosol cans.
You cannot beat the atomizing hose/nozzle.

For those who do not have a large air compressor.

Back