South Bound Geese

Getting some weather here in NorCal and just noticed several flights of geese headed South. Different spring for sure.

For the past month I've had geese flying over my house to a local pond on their way north. My ****ing dog barks and jumps in the air when they pass. Every ****ing day, three times a day, he goes ****ing nuts.

Please shoot as many Canada Geese as you can, these birds are far too numerous, and they are a gross nuisance and ornery ta boot!

Zipping up my flame onesie.

Around here they nest like 2ft off the road, and will even just stand in the road and block it. I drive down said road every day, and I always see them laying there with tire marks on them. I hate the **** things but what kinda arsewhole just runs them down..

Killer roosters around here. :D
1650496817165.jpg

Please shoot as many Canada Geese as you can, these birds are far too numerous, and they are a gross nuisance
I second this.

Way too many of these hissing cobra chickens and the 1 to 1.5 pounds of excrement they drop all over every single day!!!

I don't like when they take dumps in my driveway, but there are three that live on the lake/large pond my house is next to and I don't mind them too much. They are aggressive and keep other things (including more geese) away, but will just side eye people.

Back