Sold some oil today

So, having over 500 quarts of oil, took moms advice and sold some motor oil I’d probably never use. Sold some Multi Vehicle ATF(CarQuest brand) some CarQuest 15w40 and some Dexron VI. Sold that all for $40. Sold 11 gallons of SM MAXLIFE 15w40 and 3 gallons of DELO XLE 10w30 SM/CJrated stuff also for $38.

Yeah I’m a fool and could’ve sold it for more but I have a heart and took a loss on the stuff. One buyer was older gentleman that has diesel stuff and tractors. Other guy has 4 GM products. Thought I’d share my “trimming the stash experience”. Happy Sunday BITOGERS
Yesterday, I sold (3) 6 quart containers of Havoline 5W30 HM oil, for $36. I could have received more, but it is what it is.

Yesterday, I sold (3) 6 quart containers of Havoline 5W30 HM oil, for $36. I could have received more, but it is what it is.
I got on average $11.50/jug for the 61 containers of Maxlife I sold. I was selling them 4 for $50, I sold one to a door dash driver that was dropping some off for $11, I sold one 10 for $110 to first guy who was originally just there for 4 for $50, I sold 12 to this older guy, he was going to buy 4 but then decicded to do 8, then decided to do another 4, paid my price without negotiating. The I ended up selling 32 for $350 to dome guy, I sold 2 for $30 to one guy and one set of 4 for $50 to another. I didn't count the 2 I sold to my grampa, I tried to just give the to him but he insisted I take $20.

Well, “the stash” is now at 6 gallons DEX III “multi vehicle” atf and 18 quarts Dexron VI.

Down to 70 quarts total of clearance oil. Sold a TON of oil Friday and yesterday. Donated a lot to “good wheels” high mile/used auto sale place 11 minutes from me. I feel better. Happy Sunday BITOGERS 🇺🇸🇨🇦🍺🍺😍😊

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 11
Back