"So, Please Help"

CleanSump

Site Donor 2022
So, I am a new here and need help.
I believe the OEM oil is not good for my car and causing a problem unrelated to lubrication. The OEM is a bunch of bean-counters who just want my money.
I believe the oil spec for an over the road diesel semi is better for both my gas car and motorcycle than the spec the OEMs call for.
Please help.
Since I've already decided, please provide warm and fuzzy affirmation. If you don't, I'll argue for six pages and then go to to Reddit or or Redneck or wherever they'll agree.
Some of youse guys don't understand that conspiracy theories are ALL real or you couldn't put 'em on the innernet.
Thanks Bro.

I believe the OEM oil is not good for my car and causing a problem unrelated to lubrication. The OEM is a bunch of bean-counters who just want my money.
I believe the oil spec for an over the road diesel semi is better for both my gas car and motorcycle than the spec the OEMs call for.
Please help.
Since I've already decided, please provide warm and fuzzy affirmation. If you don't, I'll argue for six pages and then go to to Reddit or or Redneck or wherever they'll agree.
Some of youse guys don't understand that conspiracy theories are ALL real or you couldn't put 'em on the innernet.
Thanks Bro.
I like your style. I'll give you a B+.

I suggest olive oil. It should help with your engines cholesterol.

A pinch of garlic makes it very tasty as well.
Screenshot_20230922-174725~2.jpg

Please help.
Thanks Bro.
I advise you to use the best oil of the best thickness, fortify it with one or more of the best additives, use the best filter, and change it when it's best to do so.

The search function will help you find the the definitive answers to all this and more.

Back