SK continues to suck (ratchets)

I'd put the "pusher" into a drill gauge to find out which size drill I needed to drill the "reversing lever."

For the gear I'd grind out the interior of the ratchet body until the gear dropped in. Dremel to the rescue.

I'd put the "pusher" into a drill gauge to find out which size drill I needed to drill the "reversing lever."

For the gear I'd grind out the interior of the ratchet body until the gear dropped in. Dremel to the rescue.
You are probably right. Just sucks you have to fix a brand new product to get it to work. They’re also not cheap to begin with

You are probably right. Just sucks you have to fix a brand new product to get it to work. They’re also not cheap to begin with
That's why I buy my ratchets from these people. 😁

2195 State Line Rd, Elizabethton, TN 37643

Snap-on_1.jpg
Snap-on_2.jpg

Last edited:
That's why I buy my ratchets from these people. 😁

2195 State Line Rd, Elizabethton, TN 37643

View attachment 196515View attachment 196516
Yeah they would be great if it was like the old days. When they had actual places to go purchase from and not a tool truck. And when they didn't add precious metals to the formula they make said tools from, like gold and platinum.
There is no reason their tools have to be 10 times or more the cost of say Husky tools at Home Depot.

Back