Simmons Beauty Sleep Mattress

while a closeout this is a not a good deal
8" mattress thickness = fail.

you can get a non- closeout at sams club in 12" for about 50% more. 500ish for queen iirc.

Whatever you prefer. I prefer a nice firm bed but I can sleep on just about anything I just hate the flex of the memory foam. When I got my mattress the people at the store couldn’t believe I wanted mine extra firm LOL.

We had a 12 inch memory foam king bed and it went to the trash in one year.

Replaced with a Simmons coil spring mattress, much more comfortable.

8 inch bed would be maybe for a kid, but not a couple.

Whatever you prefer. I prefer a nice firm bed but I can sleep on just about anything I just hate the flex of the memory foam. When I got my mattress the people at the store couldn’t believe I wanted mine extra firm LOL.

you made me laugh remembering what the mattress salesman said to me when I found the bed I liked.. He said "why are you even buying a mattress?! You should just sleep on the floor!" lol.. 🤣

I just threw out my Simmons Beauty rest (firm) mattress and bought a Sealy Posturepedic (medium) from Costco. It is a way firmer mattress. Im pretty happy with it. Price was great.

We have a Simmons Beauty Rest Black Series Extra Firm. Love it.

Highly recommend. SO supportive.

In fact, the biggest problem we have when we travel is that whatever bed we get stuck with in the hotel or Air BNB is almost always terrible.

Usually has a divot in the middle and causes us to roll into each other.

If anyone else has this problem and has found a solution, I’d sure like to hear it!

I HAD a Simmons Beautyrest several years ago, it felt good initially but soon started giving me backaches. I got rid of it within a year. It was the worst mattress I ever had and was a bad decision on my part.

We have a Simmons Beauty Rest Black Series Extra Firm. Love it.

Highly recommend. SO supportive.

In fact, the biggest problem we have when we travel is that whatever bed we get stuck with in the hotel or Air BNB is almost always terrible.

Usually has a divot in the middle and causes us to roll into each other.

If anyone else has this problem and has found a solution, I’d sure like to hear it!

You might be able to use a large, thick blanket and strategically wad it up and place under the affected of the mattress which might prop it up.

Read reviews is my recommendation. We settled with a Tuft and Needle. Do some research then decide.

I mail ordered a 10" thick queen sized memory foam mattress off Amazon two years ago. Lucid brand. It's 4" of gel on 6" of foam. It's great for back and side sleepers and there's little/no motion transfer. It was cheap. Like $200 at the time. One of the problems with memory foam is they can get HOT. Nice in the cold of winter and we keep out bedroom cool, but they can get uncomfortable in the summer.

you made me laugh remembering what the mattress salesman said to me when I found the bed I liked.. He said "why are you even buying a mattress?! You should just sleep on the floor!" lol.. 🤣
That's a good line. Reminds me of the time I asked about rekeying a lock at Home Depot and asked about Defiant which is their cheap in house brand. The guy said "Defiant? You mind as well leave the doors unlocked". Other landlords tell me they like them though, they're cheap and easy to drill out. Locks are only a suggestion anyway, if anyone really wants in, they'll find a way. I guess as a real estate broker I'm also in sales and I'll have to think of some lines like that. Maybe "This house? You mind as well sleep in the street."

You buy mattress that suits you first, then among the one that suits you the priced best.

My wife tried probably every single mattress store mattress out there due to her back pain and I narrow down to a list of requirement. If you are healthy and have tried mattress from similar construct you can tell what works for you or not then decide whether it is a good deal.

Memory foam sunk in, wife hates it, I hates it. It is out.
Latex is too bouncy on too small of a scale, it is out for my wife. I'm ok with it.
I love spring mattress but it is too hard for my wife.
Poly foam works best for my wife, but only with 1.5" to 2" comfort layer.
All foam mattress is not comfortable to me but to my wife, so we decided we need 2 separate mattresses instead.

Simmon Beauty Rest means nothing, they are just a name and you need to see the construction and see what is it going to feel like, likely try out hundreds of mattress and read on mattress underground to see the construction.

Don't forget you need to take your weight into consideration. Many low density foam (not soft, low density, you can make a suspension spring rate the same with either more rounds of coil and thick stiff spring or thinner spring with fewer rounds, but one will last longer than the other) will not last for heavy person.

Back