*sigh* First almost fist fight traffic incident

* happens, understandable that tensions got high. Glad it got defused when it did and no physical violence came about it.

I dont think anyone thinks you're a bad guy and in forums sometimes what is typed is sometimes taken the wrong way.

I do think though, it sounded alarming that having a gun in your car was on your mind enough to even type it in here. I found that alarming myself. You must have really been angry over this minor incident that the thought even came to your mind at all.

We understand you realized it wasnt a good idea in the end. I think that is what most are saying in here, been so upset that you mentioned a gun in the car. A gun isnt for settling confrontations when you could have simply "walked away" A gun is to protect your life and your family in an unprovoked attack in which you think you or your families life is in eminent danger of serious physical harm or death and there is no escape route.

Even if fully justified as I typed. It will still ruin your life, maybe bankrupt you in legal bills but you will still be alive.
No of course. I am the first to know the internet judges first and might ask questions a week from now. lol

It was running through my mind to point that I got out angry and if he approached me I would have reached for it and it would not have ended well. It was not worth ruining my day/week/year/life over and I was more upset with myself more than anything else. That is exactly why I said "Don't be me".

In no way am I defending what I did just giving my explanation as to the why. I also more than appreciate all the responses because BITOG is one of the most honest forums I frequent. No punches held here, you guys are not afraid to be honest and direct which is a huge benefit.

The funniest thing is if you met me otherwise this wouldn't even be close to my demeanor.

I get it, believe me. We're constantly surrounded and overrun by idiots who think they're entitled to do the wrong thing, and nobody has the right to say anything about it, or God forbid, force them to correct themselves. While you can daydream about ramming them with your vehicle, or beating them senseless where they stand, remember who wins when you go to jail. In no way am I condemning you, believe me. I can see myself doing the same thing when I've finally got my belly full of dumbassery. Just remember that the moron isn't worth the price you'll pay.

No of course. I am the first to know the internet judges first and might ask questions a week from now. lol

It was running through my mind to point that I got out angry and if he approached me I would have reached for it and it would not have ended well. It was not worth ruining my day/week/year/life over and I was more upset with myself more than anything else. That is exactly why I said "Don't be me".

In no way am I defending what I did just giving my explanation as to the why. I also more than appreciate all the responses because BITOG is one of the most honest forums I frequent. No punches held here, you guys are not afraid to be honest and direct which is a huge benefit.

The funniest thing is if you met me otherwise this wouldn't even be close to my demeanor.
I hear you. Today I went to Walmart at lunchtime. So different than Costco. One, way less crowded, two, different crowd. I bet there are almost zero people who are “working from home,” while at costco there are many people on the clock but shopping instead.

Anyway someone had their cart positioned that I couldn’t get my cart near the flavored water that I was buying. So I had to walk over, reach, and put 3 at a time and go to my cart.

A woman pushed her cart into where I had been getting the water, squeezing in. She got what she wanted and left.

I was not even mad, but thinking, I think less of her as a person to just basically cut like that. She’s thinking I got my stuff fast and am outta here.

So that didn’t make me mad, but I’ll be honest, traffic incidents do irritate me. Like the use the right turn only lane to pass everyone going straight lined up. Then block the right turn lane when there is a green arrow, wait for a solid green, and cut off everyone who was waiting. Still I tell myself what are you gonna do, Phila is like this. It’s everyday all the time. I’d have to move if I couldn’t take it anymore 😅

Back