Should we suspend manned spaceflight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to make a trip to NASA, down Cape Canaveral, it is way too cool. They are actually making alot of progress in space, on alot of things. Medecines especially, its not just for the veiw anymore, the space station is cool. I never imagined they had that much technology, I can only imagine now how high tech our weapon systems must be since they get their money first and more of it.

We still need to put humans in space. To fix stuff. And go places.

Besides there is a certain skill about launching and retrieving live humans to and from space that we shouldn't just throw in the dust bin of history. Something tells me it's important.

Jodie Foster is gay.
thumbsup2.gif

Geez...just trying to have a little fun--ya bunch of party poopers.

Someone tell me why a post about Jodie Foster is not off topic in this thread.
50.gif

This here is all the reason we need to keep going to space.
It may never happen in my life time...
or at all.

But just for the sake of it.

insp_captkirk.jpg

When I said "no" I was responding to question #2.
Unfortunately, we aren't doing manned spaceflight anyway. Riding a shuttle up into low prbit to do construction work and a few experiments doesn't count. Spaceflight would be to the moon again or to Mars or beyond.
Very expensive and tedious, and at this time, it appears we'd rather spend massive amounts of money elsewhere.

Originally Posted By: G-MAN
Jodie Foster is gay.
thumbsup2.gif

LOL.gif

What Pablo said. Plus I think we need to look at other planets for possible future habitation or waste/trash disposal.
grin2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back