Shop fan (with the name I can't type here)

Couple things to think about...

You are just blowing the hottest air down - could you instead use the energy to draw the hot air out?

They circulate dust and contamination - I don't know what kind of shop you run, but if doing engine rebuilds, tranny rebuilds, etc...I would not want the dust being blown around that those fans can circulate. Where I work, if someone is hot, we use a personal fan with a built in filter to keep dust down.
It's just a hobby shop not a business. I'm just looking for ways to keep the air moving in the summer. I've seen them before in a guy who had a wood shop and he liked it. I've never worked in a shop that had one so I don't know. they are very pricey but get great reviews from people who have them.

I am looking at buying the Big fan for my shop.

I am looking for opinions on them before I unload the thousands they cost.

Does anyone here have one or have an opinion on them? The few people I have talked to that own one love them, but I am looking for more info.

Sorry I can't type the name but you should be able to figure it out. it's your butt

They have been in the last 2 factories I’ve worked in. They move air like nothing else I’ve seen. They are expensive but unless a/c is an option I think they are next best thing.

Just my $0.02

I am looking at buying the Big fan for my shop.

I am looking for opinions on them before I unload the thousands they cost.

Does anyone here have one or have an opinion on them? The few people I have talked to that own one love them, but I am looking for more info.

Sorry I can't type the name but you should be able to figure it out. it's your butt
My buddy has a 12’ BA fan in his living room. It’s 20x36’ and on the very lowest setting it can be chilly. When the fan is on high, I’ve literally seen it blow magazines off his computer desk.

Back