Shell RGT vs Kirkland 5w30

Well Shell made this decision easy for you when they raised the Price for one jug to near the price of two Jug of Kirkland Brand!

By the way I've been running Kirkland brand for the first time here for my winter time OCI it seems to be doing just fine.

Last edited:
I noticed Kirkland went up from $24 to $27 to $29 in roughly a month for two jugs. Still a deal but getting higher.
Well Shell made this decision easy for you when they raised the Price for one jug to near the price of two Jug of Kirkland Brand!

By the way I've been running Kirkland brand for the first time here for my winter time OCI it seems to be doing just fine.
Yep, I’ve been using the Kirkland for a few OCI now. Running it for 200-259 hrs.

The price for the Kirkland here in Canada is up to $40 now for two 5 quart jugs. I’ve been watching for a sale for a few months and nothing yet.

It's alright comparing KS to Supertech, seems like a solid oil, but what's the closest to RGT if you can't find it anymore or don't want to pay the $30 per 5qts?

Back